Fun Family Picnic
Saturday, June 8 – 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Provincial Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
4334 Victory St., Burnaby BC
Join us for a fun day!
We will provide:
- Hot dog lunch
- Entertainment and games for the kids
- An opportunity to mix and mingle with other families and with youth/young adults who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Please bring with you:
- A dessert to share (note no freezer/fridge/oven)
- Drinks for your family (No alcohol, please)
- Lawn chairs or blanket to sit on
Rain or Shine! Free admission! (Donations gratefully accepted at the event.)
BC Hands and Voices
Guide By Your Side
Family Network for Deaf Children
CHHA BC Parents’ Branch
Family and Community Services
Parking is available on Victory Street and on McKay Avenue
Pre-registration is required so we know how many people to expect!
REGISTER ONLINE by May 31 at www.CHHAparents.bc.ca
Coming from out of town?
- Travel grants available for people coming from outside of the Lower Mainland.
- Limited accommodations available at Victory Hill.
Please contact us for details at info@CHHAparents.bc.ca